Monday, March 31, 2008

Megan & Eric: Boulder photo shoot

We had the pleasure of flying out to Boulder Colorado two weeks ago to meet and work with Megan and Eric. They were married on Saint Patrick's day, but we flew out a day early to meet them and do a mini photo shoot before the big day came along. We always tell our clients it is great to do our engagement shoots just for the pleasure of getting to know them and for them to get used to us and what we do. This was no exception. Megan and Eric welcomed us with open arms and took us in as friends right from the start.

For the shoot we walked around Boulder and then ventured up a small mountain road to get some photos in the falling snow. We also got to meet their dogs - Anabelle & Moose (guess which one is which). You will see more of them in the wedding photos! Check back this week for photos from their wedding.

CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW







1 comment:

Catlin Humes said...

I'm just getting my feet wet into photography and just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love your style. If I'm ever in your area I would hit you up to photograph something for me.