Monday, February 15, 2010

Troy + Charla's wedding

Shawn and I had the pleasure of photographing Charla and Troy's wedding just over a week ago in Oregon City. It was a sweet candle-lit evening wedding. There was a pool room just off the main hall where we ended up taking the bride and groom portraits. Not only did it create a fun backdrop for the newlyweds, but it also kept all the kids entertained for the evening!

Charla and Troy are so in love and I couldn't be more happy for the two of them. This made for some touching moments like when Troy got choked up at the sight of his gorgeous bride walking down the aisle. This is why I love my job! Congrats to the happy newlyweds!

A shout out to some of my favorite wedding vendors that helped make Charla and Troy's wedding come together: Jennifer of Face Body Beauty and Shawn of Event Team Entertainment

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Pics Charla and Troy. Thanks for sharing. Wish I had been there.
Kristi