Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Beth + Lee's engagement

I met Beth and Lee on Saturday down in Corvallis for their engagement shoot. They both live down there so we started the shoot in downtown to capture the city before heading out to Lee's family vineyard just north of Corvallis. I photographed Lee's brother's wedding last summer at the same vineyard, so I knew I was in for a treat. The vineyard property is stunning! There is a hill in the middle with several huge oak trees. This hill overlooks a gorgeous valley. I love the Oregon countryside, it is so stunning! They brought along their 13 week old puppy named Barley to the shoot. She is such a sweetie! She definitely had some crazy puppy energy and went on a couple runs around the vineyard while we were taking photos. Overall the day was perfect and I'm looking forward to shooting Beth and Lee's wedding in a few months.











No comments: