Saturday, November 28, 2009

Matt & Anna's engagement

Matt and I go waaayy back. Matt lived up the street from me since I was 6 years old. We went to school together from first grade up through graduating high school. Matt is a talented artist and we spent many an afternoon in the same art classes. Thank goodness for online sites like Facebook that can connect you with friends and classmates. Matt moved up here to Oregon and saw that I was a wedding photographer on my profile. He contacted me as soon as he proposed to Anna this summer and now I get to photograph their wedding next summer! For the shoot we walked around Washington Park and finished at the Union Station where our office is. Can't wait for the wedding, It'll be fun to catch up with old friends and classmates.












No comments: