Saturday, November 28, 2009

Zogas maternity shoot

I just love these two and can't wait to meet their little boy! Lindsay and John go way back with me. I first met them just after my first summer of weddings. I shot their wedding in 2006 and have stayed in touch with them ever since. I have told them, but their wedding is definitely one of my top 5 all time favorites! Now that I've been in the wedding business over over 5 years, I'm starting to see all of my couples progress from engagement, wedding and now pregnancy and babies! I love watching my couples grow together in their love and start families. Here are some shots from Lindsay and Johns maternity shoot. Can't wait to photograph little Oliver!











1 comment:

Lindsay said...

YAY!! Thank you for capturing such a special time in our lives with amazing photos. We keep saying SO many of them are frame-worthy and don't know which ones to put up in our home! You guys are wonderful, and we can't wait to have more photos of our family.